Friday, December 2, 2011

COPD and Spiriva. Does it work for you?

I use Advair twice a day and my doctor give me Spiriva to try. I am not sure if it even helps me. I other have a liittle wheeze if I breath gaping. I was wondering if Spiriva works devout for anyone. When I enhale it, it seems similar to enhalling air. When I use Advair at least possible I feel adjectives that grainy medication.COPD and Spiriva. Does it work for you?
I use Spiriva and Advair as economically. Spiriva works great!! I know what you mean though in the region of seeming like you are simply inhaling air. Keep taking your dosages. Meds work faster and better when you give somebody a lift them the same time respectively day. Also my Dr. suggested that I use my spiriva med first dawdle a few minutes before taking the advair.
COPD sucks!!
It seem like abundantly of the inhaler type meds I use are hard to report to if you even got any when you inhale.
I use other types but if the Doc have you using it, I wouldnt stop, chances are its getting into your system and you a short time ago dont know it.
  • what is web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment