Friday, December 2, 2011

Could a tattoo on my arm result within a bump lower than my skin surrounded by my mitt?

I recently have a tattoo put on my arm and the same daytime a bump of some sort appeared in my mitt under my skin at one of the joint in my middle finger. It's almost similar to there's something in one of the blood vessel that's protruding out. It's about the size the tip of a bubble point pen and it's not painful unless I apply pressure. Is in that any connection between this and the tattoo? I asked the guy who give me the tattoo, and he said he'd never seen anything resembling it. But he's not real experienced.Could a tattoo on my arm result within a bump lower than my skin surrounded by my mitt?
I take that bootleg tattoo dye has some metal contained by it. Especially if they were done surrounded by a jail or prison. If the guy that did it is not legitimate experienced, I'd see a Dr. just to be on the not detrimental side.
It is possible that a blood clot could have formed, whether due to the tattoo or bumping your arm against something or even basically a coincidence is hard to speak. You really need to see a doctor to to be checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment