Friday, December 2, 2011

Could you return with infectious diseases from barber?

I went to the a clean barber today. It looked like he used some disinfectant, but it lone was sprayed for a while on the clippers for a brief period of time. He used bright razors to shave my sideburns. He be rather rough next to a foil cutter on my neck. So, if nought penetrated the skin, just roughed it up. could you procure anything?
Thanks, and please post serious and mature answersCould you return with infectious diseases from barber?
Anything is possible as you would expect, not probable though. He did follow a sterilization course so, I wouldn't think you'd carry anything while he was rough he didn't break the skin. Next time bring up to date him to "cool it" on the roughness.
This is way I stir to my wife's hairdresser, she's quite docile.
It is possible but I really think you are over react!
You're fine, dude. Don't even sweat it.
No
If he's sick, sure... Colds, flu, etc...
Yes, you could get ringworm. Ringworm is a fungus that is to say transferred easily from creature to person. That is why barbers put the disinfectant on the tools they use to cut coat. Be glad your barber uses the disinfectant, some don't. Usually foil razors won't break skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment