Friday, December 2, 2011

Cronic trunk bleeds latley?

I am getting nose bleeds latley I never get them suddenly i've been getting at tiniest one nose bleed everyday previously it was really impossible now they are small short feeler bleeds but sometime what looks like blood vessles are coming out similar to strings
ThanksCronic trunk bleeds latley?
it could be anything from dry weather to something serious. there could be mold contained by your house (which can be very insalubrious.)
also i knew a youthful girl who was getting nosebleeds and she go to the doctor and she had cancer, so you should def budge see a doctor seeing as it could be the simplest thing or the worst entity.
hope everything is okay :)
I had indistinguishable problems earlier this week. i thought it be stress...I am on the west coast. maybwe they put something in the atmosphere. :)
My husband has suffered from trunk bleeds all his life span. He has found that definite medications can influence them. Allegra D increases the frequency and Claritin D can support decrease them. So, if you've changed your allergy medication only just that could have something to do next to it!
My input to this conversation is that I know that nosebleeds can happen during dry weather or when you own allergies

No comments:

Post a Comment