Friday, December 2, 2011

Could I possible own heart disease?

I'm 13, F, but sometimes I feel I do own it. My heart used to beat speedily and all but very soon it's slower. How do I know I am so scared.Could I possible own heart disease?
You don't hold heart disease, some variation surrounded by your heart rate is to be expected. Your hear rate will increase and decrease next to your level of buzz.
You probably don't have heart disease, but I'm not a doctor so this is not medical guidance. Probably just anxiaty. Ignore it unless you consistency faint or otherwise unusual.
You could hold some type of a heart condition, I am now 52, but when i be a child i also has irregular heartbeats at times, my doctors other said it was nil, (no tests be ever run on me. Once i turned 50 i had a heart attack and needed to hold a open heart surgery to re-place my aortic tap, Had i been checked out when i be a child for my heart , they would have notice a murmor , i feel my heart attack could enjoy been prevented , have a doctor taken a closer listen when i was a child. describe your doctor to check it out any way, you can own heart disease at any age,,, i was 2 when mine started,,
Your statistical unsystematic of having coronary artery disease is smaller quantity than 1%.
Fast heart rates or palpitations in young at heart people can be immensely benign. Even things that can cause fast heart rates in immature people are from time to time dangerous (Long QT, and Brugada's syndrome are exceptions).
If you are really worried own your parents/ MD bring to a pediatric cardiologist. It is unlikely however that you have anything wrong beside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment