Friday, December 2, 2011

Could you choke on your earpiece while you are sleeping?

just wonderingCould you choke on your earpiece while you are sleeping?
Only if you swallow them! However, you could strangle on the chain, unless of course they are wireless!
Terry
man that be a laugh. you'd hold to be a total idiot to experience that, but it isnt far from possible.
you can't choke on them, technically you choke on something you have swallowed.anyway, you can take tangled contained by them and get strangled.
I hope not other learned I'm gonna have to stop w/ bedtime receiver...
only if the cord is around ur nouns. In fact, i would reccommend you sleeping next to your headphones on because the cord may win around ur neck if you toss and turn. if you sleep w/out phone, u will 1/2 sweet dreams.
If your a deep adjectives sleeper and don't realize your choking. I don't see how this is possible just sit up and you should know how to stop.
Well, I suppose if the ear piece is the right size and you get specially hungry .. it's theoretically possible. But I'd read aloud your chances of unbeaten the lottery are much greater :)
No all though my wife choked my chicken when I be asleep last darkness
Not unless you can swallow through your ears
Just tie a string between the two, run it behind your d¨|colletage if your worried

No comments:

Post a Comment