Friday, December 2, 2011

Crackling bringing up the rear my collar?

Whenever I rotate my shoulders or turn my head, I hear a cracklign racket at behind my d¨|colletage, at the base. Any foundation why this may be? I have be having alot of stiffness nearby the last few months. Thanks!Crackling bringing up the rear my collar?
The crackling is commonplace. The other problem is not.
Try a good chafe therapist licensed who might work within a good chiropractors department. Together in one session they should fix your problem
I do work like this for muscular dystrophy patients along near working them out in a heated indoor pool.
rub it out...stress...
http://www.reflexology.com
Degenerative change. Been there done that(surgery). Fun getting out-of-date isn't it? LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment