Friday, December 2, 2011

Could it still be Clamydia?

A few months ago I found out that my boyfriend at the time had Clamydia, so I go to the doctor and she said it looked like I probably have it. So she wrote me a prescription for antibiotics and said to take them as prescribed and everything would be fine. Well I took the pills and they also give me a shot while I was nearby, so I should be completely cured right? Is there anyway I could still hold it? Recently I've had some bleeding during/after sex and I hear that could be a symptom of Clamydia. So I'm wondering if I could still have it. And occasionally I acquire sharp pains in my vagina.
Also, my current boyfriend is uncircumsized and he say it hurts when we have sex. I'm wondering if the bleeding could possibly be from him, close to is that even possible?Could it still be Clamydia?
You both need to jump back surrounded by at the same time and achieve tested. You two could be passing it stern and forth to eachother because you two were treated at seperate times. I would turn back beside him in tow and carry checked together. The same thing happen to my sister, she and her partner got treated at seperate times and both done up with the virus similar to 3 times until they got smart to find treated together.
have yourself checked at the hospital
I hope this help! Good luck to you!
http://www.4woman.gov/faq/stdchlam.htm...
you might want to be rechecked. maybe you get it again or something else causing the bleeding
one of you may still hold it? yes that is possible
  • hair of the dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment