Friday, December 2, 2011

Damn Mosquitos..?

On the 4th I was attacked by mosquitos..lol. I enjoy probably 20 bites on my legs ( I even used mosquitos spray)... Anyone know the best anti itch cream/spray? I have be using cortizone cream, and its not doing anything. Its driving me crazy, any suggestions?Damn Mosquitos..?
My mom used to use baking soda and small amount of water, mixed it into a pulp, then applied it to the bites. Looks doomed to failure - but worked!! They should stop itching around 3-4 days naturally and since you said you be so sadly bitten on the 4th - today human being the 7th - hold in nearby -do your best -and good luck..
soak contained by a bubble bath for a while...read a book or something...that might minister to a little.
Try Calomine lotion...it does the trick
one word GARLIC< cart a fresh clove and rub it on your bite, and then start taking it,, one and only the female mosquito bites you,
hey here. this is an old home remedy that when i was younger i other ignored cos i thought it wasnt true. but just this minute i was desperate and tried it and it works better than anything ive ever tried!
toothpaste!!
the best style is the white kind, not the clearish gel.
you can also buy numbing creams at the chemist/pharmacy resembling 'stop itch' which work well too. but i honestly reason toothpaste stops the itching faster!
Try Tabasco sauce - it worked on their commercial.
Try Witch Hazel astringent (pharmacy area) helps, I use a cotton facade pad and hold it on the bites a moment or two while. And take benedryl. Oatmeal tub (Aveno) is also helpful.
I hold the worst time with mosqitoes too! Mine mark up HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment