Friday, December 2, 2011

Could vitamins (Animal Pak) wreak oral herpes outbreak?

Ever since I was 17 I started getting what I meditate is oral herpes (I had never kissed anyone except my parents when I be little, so I must've gotten it from them). For me it usually looks like a bit rash on my upper lip, usually on the right side, and it itches.
So finishing Tuesday, I bought these new vitamins that are supposed to be well-mannered for people trying to build muscle. It's call Animal Pak and it's basically a multivitamin next to other stuff like amino acids, digestive enzymes and herb like ginseng. It's A LOT of stuff though basis it comes in little pack with almost 10 pills in respectively pack and you're supposed to take 1 pack a daylight.
Anyway, a few days after I started taking it, I got this oral herpes outbreak, and I haven't have one in several months. Is it a coincidence? Or could something contained by the vitamins have cause it?Could vitamins (Animal Pak) wreak oral herpes outbreak?
Herpes is a virus. Virus comes and goes. There is no prescription to completely get rid of it at the moment, solely creams/lotions to remove the discomfort.
I've never heard of these vitamins. I would recommend going to the doctor.
No, the vitamins should relieve the outbreak. Theres a vitamin that you should take call L-Lysine. It's a natural remedy for herpes.

No comments:

Post a Comment