Friday, December 2, 2011

Could this be allergies?

I have be sick for about 4 days near clogged ears a little bit of a runny proboscis and a scratchy throat (only at night, and a cough drop cures it instantly), and sometimes I enjoy a cough but not too often, and immediately today I have categorically no voice.
I have be taking Sudafed but it doesn't seem to sustain much, besides making my ears feel a moment or two better.
My friend thinks possibly it is allergies since my throat basically does not hurt at adjectives (and I have have strep before, this isnt that desperate at all). however, it seems more close to a cold to me than allergies.
But.. I've never lost my voice like this until that time either.
So... anyone beside allergies have these symptoms since? I'm going to try a Benadryl when my boyfriend brings some home, but I am curious if anyone can say that this sounds close to something they had.Could this be allergies?
The symptoms of allergies and colds overlap. Generally if it disappears within a week, it is a cold. If it ongoing, it is more likely to be allergies.
lt could be both allergies and a cold
ably let me update u up front u need to blow ur trunk when it's stuffed and try some nose spray contained by each feeler only once a afternoon and one spray in respectively nose

No comments:

Post a Comment