Friday, December 2, 2011

Could I contract chlamydia from my friend?

Okay...I just found out that my best friend have contracted chlamydia and I was freshly with her on Sunday where on earth we shared a glass bottle...could I contract this STD as capably? I will be getting checked out as soon as the morning hits because this is crazy and I have never have anything like this arise even with my boyfriend.Could I contract chlamydia from my friend?
Your OK nought to worry going on for,BUT she needs to want treatment urgently along with whomever she slept near
Chlamydia is spread through sexual contact only. Sharing a cup bottle will not give you chlamydia.
No Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted dies help. Unless you have sexually contact next to a person who have it , you cannot get it.
be her chlymadia an oral type from giving head? if, you are okay. just be paid it a habit to other keep your drinks to yourself -you can confine worse by sharing. use condoms.
if you used the bottle as a dildo maybe but collectively not from sharing a drink unless she has it contained by her mouth from oral sex? see a doc and tell her to see one fast-- and relate all her sex partner -and i mean ALL of them effect they need to be checked or they will spread it to everyone they are intimate next to!

No comments:

Post a Comment