Friday, December 2, 2011

Could the antibiotic hold cause it?

I had posted a give somebody the third degree on here quite a while ago roughly speaking a rash that appeared on my arm...I've thought nearly it for a while and realized that I didn't take the rash until I found out that I have sinusitis from my doctor(which is when he prescribed me antibiotics). I stopped taking them in May and I still enjoy the spot on my arm!!Is there some other explanation that I didn't clutch into consideration?Could the antibiotic hold cause it?
Yes it could, as well as a million other things could own. Talk to your doctor. The issue at hand is getting rid of it, not freshly defining it's origins.
BTW diet, stress, new aesthetic products or laundry soaps can all do this as okay.
Have you taken the antibiotic before? If so consequently it wouldn't be that. Also reactions to medication occur whilst you are taking them, hence when you abstain from taking them the rash would disappear. I would suggest seeing your doctor a short time ago to rule out any allergies.
yes! same thing happen to me. I had to appropriate antibiotics for 20 days and I developed a rash close at hand my thigh. (that was surrounded by november and I can still slightly see it) I got a sheet that said if you develop a impulsive or experience any itching when taking antibiotics contact your doctor because you are allergic to them. I thought maybe it be caused my something else, so I didn't report my doctor..but no..it was definetly the antibiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment