Friday, December 2, 2011

Could It Be Asthma?

I kind of own a hard time breathing on & bad sometimes.
Sometimes it seems resembling I don't but I do.
It starts out as being benign of hard to breath & than it seem like it get worser.
(1.) Could I have asthma?
(2.) What else could it be and why?
(3.) For thoses of u who own asthma what were your
guys symptoms that u guys have before u thought that
u have asthma?
I already got xrays done of my chest& they come out
normal &they listen to my chest & said that it
sounded good.
(5.) What ALL should I do?
(6.) What ALL should I transmit my doctor & how should I say it?
(7.) If she think it's because of my allergy's do u think she will
prescribe me a inhaler?
(8.) Do u ruminate she will prescribe me a inhaler anyways even if she doesn't know
why I'm having this problem?
Why or Why not?
Please Reply Soon!Could It Be Asthma?
I enjoy asthma. Asthma and allergies are commonly linked. Asthma can be triggered by frequent things. Like with me, I'm allergic to cats, so when I'm around them I own a hard time breathing. So first, avoid everything you're allergic to.
Then budge ask your doctor about it. They might dispense you a trial inhaler to see if it helps you.
It is purely Allergies. Allergies unattended to for a long time can front to Asthma. Prescribing Inhaler is for sure. If you want to know about Natural Cures for Allergies, please surface free to get within touch on my Messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment