Friday, December 2, 2011

Could you convey me waht this lump or bump or w/e it is is?

I have similar to this lump under my skin on the side of my muzzle. it isn't always near. I just get it a couple of months ago..then it get smaller. it was the size of a raisin afterwards went to the size of a shelled sunflower core. Now, its the size of a raisin again. and its hard. I tried popping it or something. It's not a pimple or anything. I am really concerned. Could this be a tumor? Do you own any idea what it could be?Could you convey me waht this lump or bump or w/e it is is?
It may be a cyst. It could be removed by a dermatologist, but it might go a scar.
progress see a doctor girll!
ingrown hair
Go see a Dermatologist. It's amazing what they can do and not go scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment